Freitag, 26. Juni 2015

Mobile cases and internet addiction

Hey Guys!

I have a samsung galaxy s5 and I am addicted to it. Obviously...internet addicts put your hands in the air *raises hands*

I have it with me all the time and it is the best invention human kind ever made. 
I am on most of the well known social media websites and I love to spent time in the internet. 
And to have a good looking and protected phone there are cases. I have 3 for my new phone, but I want to have a few more for different occasions.

I love the galaxy desings and the triangle. And even if it sounds weird the "go away" is also nice in a way......look at the galaxy design! ♥
 This camera design is just beautiful! I love photos more than most humans.. I know.. and an old looking camera like that is just so appealing and I love it
That is the case I bought first and it came with a pen and a Handy pin(the thing you can put in in place of headphones to avoid dust and stuff)

And the design is simple and so cute! It might be hard to see, but there are many balloons in different colors.















BYE♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen